Alzheimer’s disease is a form of dementia, which can affect people at 60 years and […]
Easy Tips on How to Prevent Hair Loss Naturally both for Men and Women
Hair loss is a natural stage on our life that will eventually come in a specific age of our life. Normally, the cycle of hair growth may prolong until 3 years. Approximately 90% of our scalp produce and grow hair at the same time, while the remaining 10% is at their resting stage.
After 4 months, the 10% of the resting stage of our scalp will fall out and generate a new set of hair. Therefore, falling hair is actually a normal part of our life.
Depending on the condition of the scalp, some hairs easily fall off while some fall off only when we brush our hair. However, there are those people who undergo excessive hair loss than the usual.
If not due to any medical condition or treatments, genetics can be the cause of this condition that can affect men, women and even children.
There are so many ways on how to prevent hair loss. With the improved technologies nowadays, there are surgeries or treatments you can undergo to stop the excessive hair loss. There are also a lot of hair products like shampoos or conditioners out in the market to prevent baldness or hair loss.
However, using these products may not guarantee or have an effect on your scalp. Due to the chemicals added into these products, you would need to consult a doctor prior using them as to take note of possible side effects or unwanted results.
You would not want to cause more damage on your scalp. On the other hand, if you want to know how to prevent hair loss safely, why not use the natural approach and be free from worries of possible side effects?
These methods are considered to be safe and effective because you will not be using any chemicals to treat your hair loss. Instead, you will be using natural ingredients that can be found in your house and prepared by yourself.
You can be assured that no harmful chemicals or solutions are added to the preparation because you will be preparing it yourself.
Mix equal parts of aloe vera gel and coconut milk concoction and apply on your scalp. Make sure your scalp is dry when you apply the mixture and make sure you have washed your head prior starting. Let it stand for 30minutes and rinse your hair.
To enhance the circulation on your scalp and initiate hair growth, you can use sliced onion and rub it on the area where there is excessive hair loss until you can notice redness on that area. Rub on honey on the affected area after a while.
There are a lot more ways on how to prevent hair loss naturally that can be used by both men and women. You can continue doing these procedures three times a week for a better and faster outcome. The benefits of using natural ways on preventing hair loss are the fact that it is economically and it is guaranteed safe to use, even for children.