Tag Archives: hair loss

How To Prevent Hair Loss In Women

Surprising as it may seem, female hair loss actually affects around 25 million women in United States alone, as recent statistics indicated. Because of this, many women today are quite concern about the health of their hair. Women often regard their locks as one of the factors that make them look as beautiful as they are, as it is also one of the things that complete their fashion statement. Thus, it is best for one to know how to prevent hair loss, so that she won’t have […]

Click here to discover...

Easy Tips on How to Prevent Hair Loss Naturally both for Men and Women

Hair loss is a natural stage on our life that will eventually come in a specific age of our life. Normally, the cycle of hair growth may prolong until 3 years. Approximately 90% of our scalp produce and grow hair at the same time, while the remaining 10% is at their resting stage. After 4 months, the 10% of the resting stage of our scalp will fall out and generate a new set of hair. Therefore, falling hair is actually a normal part of our life. Depending […]

Click here to discover...